The next generation of business leaders is ready to do great things—and BNB is proud to help them get started. Since 2010, the BNB Business Scholars program has helped high school seniors achieve their dreams of studying business in college today—and creating positive change tomorrow.
Want to be a Business Scholars recipient? You must:
- Be a current high school senior.
- Attend high school in a BNB market area.
- Plan to attend a two- or four-year college.
- Intend to study a business-related field (such as business, finance, accounting, marketing or economics).
Ready to apply?
- Get your application from your guidance counselor or here.
- Complete and submit your 2020 application by 4/30/2020
- Include a 300- to 500-word essay on the role of a community bank and how it can impact the people and businesses in your community.
- Email your completed application package in PDF format to Mimi Bristel, AVP, Customer Communications Manager, at email@example.com, with the subject: BNB Business Scholars Program Application. Only complete packages will be accepted and must be received by 11:59pm, April 30, 2020. Packages should be in PDF format and can be emailed from school guidance office or student.
What happens next?
- A panel of BNB professionals will judge all applications.
- The $1,000 scholarships will be presented at each high school’s award ceremony, along with a certificate.