The next generation of business leaders is ready to do great things—and BNB is proud to help them get started. Since 2010, the BNB Business Scholars program has helped high school seniors achieve their dreams of studying business in college today—and creating positive change tomorrow.
Want to be a Business Scholars recipient? You must:
- Be a current high school senior.
- Attend high school in a BNB market area.
- Plan to attend a two- or four-year college.
- Intend to study a business-related field (such as business, finance, accounting or economics).
Ready to apply?
- Get your application from your guidance counselor or here.
- Complete your 2018 application by 4/11/18.
- Include a 300- to 500-word essay on the role of a community bank and how it can impact the people and businesses in your community.
- Email your completed application and essay to Mimi Bristel, Officer, Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com, with the subject: BNB Business Scholars Program Application.
What happens next?
- A panel of BNB professionals will judge all applications.
- The $1,000 scholarships will be presented at each high school’s award ceremony, along with a certificate.
- Winners are invited to a board room reception with BNB Bank CEO.