Find the cash management solution that's right for your business.
Whether your business is big or small, you will find the cash management solution that will meet your needs – and superior, personal service to exceed your expectations at BNB Bank.
From online banking, bill pay and credit cards to zero-balance accounts and lockbox services, we provide Long Island businesses with tools to streamline their cash management – saving time and making their operations more efficient.
Deposit checks into your account even when you can't go to the bank
- Scan checks conveniently at your office or accounts receivable site.
- Transmit electronic deposits directly to BNB for clearing.
- Improve funds availability and cash flow.
- Consolidate deposit accounts.
- Reduce administrative overhead.
- Improve reporting.
Direct deposit of payroll and more
- Accepts files from many payroll packages.
- Create payroll files.
- Debit customers automatically.
- Route funds to multiple accounts.
- Make tax payments.
- Move funds from one institution to another.
- Collect payments for routine billings.
- Accelerate receivables.
An effective risk management solution to monitor and combat fraud
- Automated process matches list of pre-authorized checks to those presented for payment.
- Nonmatching checks marked as exceptions and reviewed online via Bridge Business Connect.
- Checks "imported" in virtually any file format via an easy-to-use browser-based wizard.
Zero Balance Account
Maintain general operating accounts and separate payroll, petty cash or other accounts
- Concentrates all funds into one central operating account.
- Eliminates time spent on manually funding subsidiary accounts.
- No need to track balance levels and funding requirements.
- Saves clerical time and expenses.
- Maximizes funds available for investment and minimizes risk of overdraft fees.
Speed funds availability of mailed payments
- Payments mailed to a special post office box, processed according to your specifications and deposited directly into your account.
- Utilizes a unique ZIP code for priority sorting.
- Remittance information reported in any format: direct transmission, electronic media or paper.
- Customized processing available.
- Reduced clerical costs associated with processing payments.
- Improved cash flow translates to money in your bank account – not sitting on someone's desk.
- Accurate processing and improved audit control.
To learn more, stop by the BNB branch nearest you.