Your experienced wealth advisor will give you access to a full range of products and services and to personal, professional and no-obligation advice to help you create a plan that’s right for you. Your personal plan may include:
- Tax advantaged annuities—fixed, immediate and variable.
- Mutual funds—growth, income, value and tax advantaged.
- U.S. bonds—corporate, government and municipal.
- Investment advisory services with no-load mutual funds, exchange traded funds, wrap accounts and individual securities.
- Insurance products, including term and permanent life, wealth transfer, long-term care, disability, key person and buy-sell.
- Business succession and estate planning services.
- Retirement plans for any size business, including Simple IRA, 401(k), Solo 401(k), SEP Plans, Defined Benefit Plans and 403(b).
- IRAs—consolidation, stretch and conversion to income.
- Brokerage services.
- College savings plans.
- Unit investment trusts.
* Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured BNB Bank deposits and are not FDIC insured. These products are not obligations of BNB and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by BNB or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial, or its licensed affiliates. Bridge Financial Services (BFS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNB Bank. BNB Bank and BFS are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
This site is designed for U.S. residents only. The services offered within this site are offered exclusively through our U.S. registered representatives. LPL Financial U.S. registered representatives may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered: (New York). Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state.